If you have trouble getting your family to eat leftovers, this one’s for you! Watch as Chef Christopher shows how to make a delicious breakfast casserole using leftovers from our Smoked Bacon Wrapped Meatloaf, including a chef’s technique for keeping this bake moist and flavorful.
This quick and easy recipe would also work with leftover hamburger or taco meat. Serve it for a morning treat or make it a breakfast for dinner kind of night!
MEATLOAF BREAKFAST BAKE
Makes 4 servings
1 cup heavy cream
Red bell pepper, diced
Green bell pepper, diced
- Preheat oven to 350 degrees.
- Break up the meatloaf into bite-sized pieces and place in quart-sized baking dish.
- Add potatoes and half of the cheese.
- Whisk eggs and add heavy cream, salt and pepper.
- Pour egg mixture over top and let saturate to the bottom of the pan.
- Sprinkle peppers and the rest of the cheese on top.
- Cover pan with plastic wrap and foil.
- Bake at 350° for 45 minutes to 1 hour.